We have a no. of professionals capable of doing activities like.
BTS Installation and Commissioning activity
- RFI survey.
- Material reception at the sites and checking as per packing list. Intimate to the customer in case of any deficiency.
- Installation of GSM/CDMA /UMTS antennas on tower.
- Clamping and Installation & routing of RF feeder cables from Shelter to Antenna.
- Grounding the Antenna and RF cables at appropriate place.
- Ensuring no sharp bend on RF cables.
- Fixing OGB.
- Weather proofing.
- Grouting the BTS.
- Extending, power cables, E1 cables, grounding cables, alarm cables to BTS.
- Fixing IGB and extending grounding to all peripheral equipment.
- Fixing DDF.
- Installation of Battery bank and rectifier.
- Installation of internal cable try.
- Installation of indoor jumpers.
- Checking VSWR.
- Switching on the equipment.
- Commissioning the equipment as per defined procedure.
- Power measurement.
- Filling the check list and execution of quality audit.
- Integrate the BTS to corresponding (BASE STATION CONTROLLER) BSC
- Test call for every time slot
- Test external alarms
- Installation of MSC, BSC, & STP equipments
- Upgrading the existing BTS/BSC/MSC with new version
- MW Installation and Commissioning activity
- RFI check at near end and far end
- Material reception at both ends and checking as per packing list and intimate the customer in case of deficiency.
- Assembling and hoisting of MW antennas & radios on tower in both ends.
- Clamping and routing of IF cables from Shelter to Antennae in both ends.
- Fixing Transmission rack if required in both ends.
- Installation & commissioning of IDUs in shelters.
- Alignment of MW antennas till we achieve (RSL)required signal level.
- Grounding, weather proofing and labeling all cables in both ends
- Acceptance test
O & M Services
Services include BTS Equipment Maintenance & Tower Maintenance
BTS Equipment Maintenance
BTS equipment maintenance includes preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance of all BTS equipments Electronic Equipment
- Power measurement.
- Voltage standing wave ratio measurement.
- Tightening of nuts & bolts, cables, isolators.
- Antenna alignment.
- Card replacements.
Scope of work includes
- Tower lights: Checking of tower lights, dismounting if faulty and mounting the repaired/new bulbs and/or holders.
- Feeder and power cables between RR station and Tower: Checking cables and couplings for breakage, loose fittings, and other faults and replacing /rectifying them.
- Antenna: Checking for any possible antenna faults, dismounting if faulty and mounting the repaired new antenna.
- Antenna alignment: Checking for antenna misalignment and correcting it.
- Tower nut/bolts: Checking tower nuts bolts etc. and replacing those that are rusted/tightening those that are loose.
- Other associated works: Includes tracing the fault location and cause of faults and rectifying them; removing insects, bee hives, bird nest, etc, from the tower.